Course Title: ADVANCED CERTIFICATE COURSE IN FOOTWEAR DESIGN AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT.
- Objective: To develop Creative Footwear Designers with the capability of transforming innovative ideas to product designs and converting into real products with techno- Commercial feasibility.
- Duration of the course: 1 year
- Intake Capacity: l5+2*
Qualification: 10+2 Pass
Age: 17 years and above
Tuition Fee: Rs 1,00,000/-
Raw material Fee: Rs 22,000/-
uniform: Rs. 3,000/-
Returnable Caution deposit: Rs. 5,000/-
- Admission Procedure: Merit. On the basis of Marks secured both in 10th and 12 the exams. will be considered.
- Methodology: Class room lectures, practical classes, factory visits, and tutorials
- Assessment: Theory & Practical examinations project work and assignments
|1||Art and Sketching||20||150||170||200|
|2||Design & Pattern Cutting||20||150||170||200|
|5||Lasting & Making Technology||20||80||100||100|
|6||Shoe CAD and Grading||20||100||120||100|
|7||Range Building and New Product Development||20||160||180||200|
|8||Applied Management & communication||30||XXX||30||100|
|9||Foot comfort and Customer complaints||30||XXX||30||50|
(*) Seat Reserved for Industry Sponsored Candidates. The sponsoring industry has to pay double the amount of tution fee alongwith other through account payee cheque.